Friday, November 13, 2009

Blessed Footprint

Dear All...

I'm glad to announce that Today is the OFFICIAL Launched of
Blessed Footprint !!!

All Photos displayed on this Blog are the taken by me.
The camera gear that I used to take all the photographs are as follows :
  • Nikon F50
  • Sony 707
  • Sony T100
  • Canon 40D
Yes, as you can see, there are film SLR camera, prosumer camera, compact camera to Digital SLR. So please don't think that this is another Professional Photographer trying to post his photographs for the world to see... Anyway I don't think my photography skill are that good yet. So it just me and my camera... showing you what my eye see from this beautiful world.

Alright, due to the "limitation" of the storage space given by blogspot, all the photographs displayed as been "downsized" in term of resolution and quality. ;-p

Anyway I have done my MATH... Assuming there are 30 days in every month of the year, and if I were to post at least 15 photos in every month, that will be at least 180 for a year. (15 x 12 = 180) Wow, I admit I did go to a number of cities. However to produce 180 PRESENTABLE photographs is totally another issue.

Mmm... maybe 1 week 2 photos, 1 month will have 4 photos, 1 year will be 48 photos... Mmm...

Anyway don't be surprise that you might see more than 1 photographs from the same cities / countries again. Being able to produce more than 1 photos would most likely means that I've stay a much longer period of time in that country, hence I'm able to find more time to "shoot" around. Especially this little beautiful "red dot" country known as Singapore. You might able to see many from this country. I have been staying here for some time... know why? I'm born here bro. ;-P

Okay, hope you will enjoy my "shooting". Maybe there will be a time when we can go "shooting" together. Do drop me a mail if you like my photos... It does encourage me alot ;-P


May the Lord bless All of us...

Thank You.



-----ooOoo-----