Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm A Hero - Boston @ United States


I'm A Hero - Boston @ United States

The United States of America (commonly referred to as the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic comprising fifty states and a federal district. The country is situated mostly in central North America. bordering both the North Atlantic Ocean and the North Pacific Ocean, between Canada and Mexico.

The picture is taken in Boston which is the capital and largest city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and is one of the oldest cities in the United States. Boston is considered the economic and cultural center of the region and is sometimes regarded as the unofficial "Capital of New England".

I don't remember what event is that... Nevertheless, I think and I believe the guy in the photo has "ride" something great... All the people is cheering for him. And most importantly you can see on the print behind his back... "I'm A Hero !"
Job well done, Sir.