Thursday, November 19, 2009

Food for You - @ Hong Kong



Food for You - @ Hong Kong

Hong Kong (香港) is a special administrative region of the People's Republic of China. Situated in the Eastern Asia, bordering the South China Sea and China. It is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

Beside renowning for its expansive skyline and deep natural harbour. I believe eating is a social affair in Hong Kong. Everywhere from all levels of food chain to street stalls to family restaurants to hotel restaurants or even McDonalds, most of the times I never get sick of it. May be is because I'm a Chinese. I simply love the food. Peking Duck to Roast Pork to Dim Sum to etc...

Seriously, even in McDonalds, I personally think that the tea that I drank is so much better than the tea I order back in McDonalds at home.